Topics

HOMEPAGE Forums What’s Your Favourite Pokemon? What is your favorite Pokemon and why?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Fream 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

johnbelley
    Participant

Mimikyu for sad backstory. I was never particularly fond of Pikachu but Mimikyu is the best. I want to hug it…expecting a plushie in the mail any day now!

Vural
    Participant

Absol. Super Luck, boost attack, high crit moves, and I’m one-shotting anything in my way.

And it just looks awesome

johnbelley
    Participant

This guy/girl pokemons

Fream
    Participant

^ Dragonair. Was my favorite from gen1 because it was hard to catch a dratini in safari zone so was kind of rare, and it was the coolest dragon until they….made more dragons

mursal
    Participant

Don’t forget that it has one of the most beautiful designs out of all of pokemon. Oh, an awesome evolution too.

Fream
    Participant

I will never forget either of those facts. It’s precious to me…

mursal
    Participant

Mine is Espeon. I’m a huge cat lover, and it’s a super cute design. It’s also super strong too, so that makes it perfect for me

Fream
    Participant

I can definitely see why you see cat but for me I’ve mostly thought of fennec foxes when I’ve looked at Espeon. I know all eeveelutions have cat/fox traits but Espeons ears are just so similar to particulary fennec foxes.

mursal
    Participant

The ears are definitely similar, but the rest of it’s appearance seems more cat-like to me, especially the flatter face and thinner tail.

Fream
    Participant

Fennec foxes reminds me of Fennekin

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.