Topics

HOMEPAGE Forums Local PokemonGo Stories What is The Best Part About Pokemon Go For You??

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MelissaStephen 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

SaimQadeer
    Participant

Mine I think is the gym battling… However it is really hard for me to hold a gym – And I’m often knocked off either straightaway but definitely before 20 hours to prevent any coin collection.

MathewGeorge
    Participant

I haven’t made it that far, don’t even think there is a Gym in my location. How do you hold the Gym exactly?

SaimQadeer
    Participant

Here is the Gyms Guide:

http://www.pogohq.com/pokemon-gyms

But basically you just need to defeat any existing Pokemon at a gym, then place a pokemon in there yourself and hope no one kills it! – That’s a very brief idea – But the guide pretty much sums everything up in detail.

MathewGeorge
    Participant

OK that makes sense, you don’t lose your Pokemon though right even if defeated. Just need a really strong Pokemon to hold the fort down.

SaimQadeer
    Participant

Yeah, when the pokemon gets defeated it is returned to you and you just revive and heal it.

MathewGeorge
    Participant

Oh alright that ain’t bad. Well, that is cool you can hold a gym. Wish the game boy Pokemon games was more like that.

MelissaStephen
    Participant

I love hatching Eggs, minus the walking. Best hatch thus far has been Lapras, especially for living in the desert.

My best Gym defense was about a week. It was nice, but I was crushed when it happened. You really need others to help build and defend the gym with good Pokes.

Stevenmike254
    Participant

It gets my heart going when I see or find a new pokemon.. fighting at the gyms with honest and fair players is also fun as well as it is a great way to get exercise

MelissaStephen
    Participant

Yeah, finding a new Pokemon is always exciting, especially if it’s not on your radar. 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.