Topics

HOMEPAGE Forums Local PokemonGo Stories Stardust is Just too Hard to Collect

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MelissaStephen 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Stevenmike254
    Participant

I think it is unreasonably hard to collect enough stardust to power up your Pokemon – Literally got to catch 25 Pokemon before I enough for one power-up (assuming I get 100 stardust per catch).

MathewGeorge
    Participant

What about those specific Pokemon candies too? Another reason I’m not extremely into the game is I’d have to catch the same Pokemon a hundred times to get the candies to raise the CP. By then, I have a better catch. Maybe I’m just missing something then?

Stevenmike254
    Participant

I think the stardust will hold back you powering up a pokemon than the candies in a lot of cases – but for the hard to find pokemon, I agree, the issue of collecting candies to evolve or power-up a pokemon is a big one. I think I’m going to have to rely on eggs and purchasing the incubators so I can do multiple 10km eggs at the same time.

MathewGeorge
    Participant

So really eggs are a big help it seems? Kinda like a care package to say, you get a Pokemon and some extras inside?

MelissaStephen
    Participant

I have about 100k Stardust at the moment. Saving up for something, but I honestly don’t know what. XD

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.