Topics

HOMEPAGE Forums Local PokemonGo Stories The Problem With Playing Pokemon Go

This topic contains 17 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Yezphr 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Vural
    Participant

Pokemon Go made me decide that I should walk onto a highway and neglect my surroundings, just so I can catch a Pokémon. They didn’t tell me that I should be careful of my surroundings on the loading screen. Yep. Pokémon Go is the cause of me getting hit by a car. And walking off a cliff. And getting robbed

jacob
    Participant

I hope you know I still think you’re a tool for playing pokemon go.

Vural
    Participant

What do you mean, ‘a tool’?

jacob
    Participant

Your typing skills seem ”not that sharp at all” to me tho… =P

Vural
    Participant

How do you know if I play Pokémon Go?

johnbelley
    Participant

I have always been safe. When I ‘Travel across the land, searching far and wide!’ I am with my mum who isn’t playing the game.

Vural
    Participant

I hope everyone knows that this is sarcasm.

poketrainer12
    Participant

You must take a look around you while playing pokemon go, It isn’t that addictive that you can’t even get your eyes off it.
    you can take your eyes off it for atleast 5 seconds.
    Its not Temple run 😀

Anthony
    Participant

Pokemon Go just alarms you to get known with your surroundings.

AlexWorty
    Participant

Yup pokemon GO is just trying to connect you with the Historical places and eye catching views of your city.

Yezphr
    Participant

I Agree with alex Pokemon GO Made the Pokestops and Gyms very wisely because there are many young kids of today’s generation who are not even aware of their city.

poketrainer12
    Participant

Exactly, i got the same opinion for POKEMON GO,

AlexWorty
    Participant

But you always must be aware of your surroundings its possible that you encounter some kidnappers while playing the game because kidnapping was increased in some of the countries after the release of pokemon go.

Anthony
    Participant

Thats so sad to hear kidnappers took advantage of the Young teens playing Pokemon Go and tried to kidnap them, Shame!.

Yezphr
    Participant

Yes, and thats why some kids who are not aware of the city when they are attacked by some kidnappers they don’t know what to do because they never got out of their house and don’t know how this world works.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.