Topics

HOMEPAGE Forums pokemon gyms Pokèmon Go Gym Coins

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MelissaStephen 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

SaimQadeer
    Participant

Hi, i just wanna know if how many coins will i get?my pokemon defends the gym for 2days and 8 hours.

Stevenmike254
    Participant

You will get 50 coins per 24hrs.

SaimQadeer
    Participant

Oh… So my pokemon defends for 2days will i get 100coins? Or it still 50?

MathewGeorge
    Participant

I think if your Pokemon defends a gym for 8 hours, you will still get 50 coins.

Stevenmike254
    Participant

50 coins per day, so you would 100 coins for 2 days

SaimQadeer
    Participant

You will never get more than 50 coins in a 24 hour period though.

SaimQadeer
    Participant

Even if your Pokemon held the gym for 2 weeks, you still wouldn’t get more then 50 coins when they got knocked out.

Stevenmike254
    Participant

Stop complicating the situation – it’s 50 coins per day. Done.

SaimQadeer
    Participant

Wow. Trying to let the new guy know if his Pokemon defended 1 gym for 2 days, he wouldn’t get 100 coins. Just 50 when it got knocked out. Why do you want to be so rude?

Stevenmike254
    Participant

MelissaStephen
    Participant

The Maximum you can collect a Day is 50 coins, Full Stop no more is possible.
    In order to do this 2 things must happen.

Collectively the time one or multiple Pokemon must defend a Gym in a 24hr block is just a bit more than 8hrs, I think that time block goes from Midnight to Midnight.
    The Pokemon needs to be battled out of the Gyms and come back to you to collect. (no return no collect)
    You could have one in there for just more than 8 hours, get booted and you get 50 coins
    You could have 4 Pokemon in there and all get booted over the course of the day. The hours they spend in there collectively adds up to just more than 8hrs you get 50 coins.

You can only be in a Maximum of 20 Gyms at a time.

If you have multiple Pokemon in Gyms and nothing comes back in the 24hrs you get nothing on that day. If they booted 2-3-4 days or even weeks later you still only get 50 coins once returned if you haven’t already collected for the day.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.