Topics

HOMEPAGE Forums What Did You Catch On Community Day? Pokemon games have gotten better or worse?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Vural 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

johnbelley
    Participant

I am seeing people debate this a lot, and I am curious to see what people think. I am honestly not sure. I hated 6th gen, but I am not sure what to think about 7th gen. It had its highs and lows. Do you have hope for gen 8 or is it going downhill in your opinion?

Vural
    Participant

Personally I love gen 6 and 7, just not z moves (except for ultra necrozmas). I do not think they are going downhill at all especially looking at sales numbers

johnbelley
    Participant

Due to this, the quality of IV, V, VI and VII is essentially the same apart from subjective facets such as graphics and story. Those aren’t really 100% subjective and do matter as much as core gameplay.

Vural
    Participant

The two biggest lows (which are sort of related but still) are the low new pokémon count and the gen 1 pandering. Aside from that, nothing else is really problematic enough to expect Gen 8 to be bad unless the aforementioned problems get more critical.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.