Topics

HOMEPAGE Forums What’s Your Favourite Pokemon? My Favourite Pokemon

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  poketrainer12 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

AlexWorty
    Participant

My Favourite pokemon is Charizard, it is powerful and very Attractive.
    Tell your’s favourite and also tell why do you like it?

Anthony
    Participant

My favourite pokemon is Dragonite as it is very Powerful and can Win most of the Gym battles.

Yezphr
    Participant

My Favourite pokemon is Lugia, I love its color shades its Legendary character and top of em all its really powerful.

poketrainer12
    Participant

Pikachu will be one of my favourite pokemon for the entire life as it is very powerful if kept with a good CP and its cute attractive.

AlexWorty
    Participant

I respect everyone’s Choice but still i stand on my choice, Dragonite is a Powerful pokemon but it can’t be loved like other pokemons.

Yezphr
    Participant

I Agree on that,
    Dragonite is indeed a powerful Pokemon but it is not a lovable pokemon.

Anthony
    Participant

What is your opinion about Snorlax, I think that it has the capability to be one of the best pokemon,
    It is a pokemon with the best strength a pokemon can get.

poketrainer12
    Participant

Anthony thats right i can think of changing my mind and getting a Snorlax, It can be found from a 10km egg right?

Anthony
    Participant

Yes you can get a Snorlax from a 10 KM Egg, its a long journey because you can’t be sure to hatch a snorlax from a 10km egg.

poketrainer12
    Participant

Yup it surely seems a long journey, the more i hate Walking the more my interests take me towards walking.
    I think i will loose much of my weight by walking 10km or more a day.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.