Topics

HOMEPAGE Forums How To Find And Catch Pokemon In PokemonGo March 25th is Bulbasaur Community Day!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MelissaStephen 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

SaimQadeer
    Participant

Bulbasaur

What we know so far is there is 3x catch exp and 3-hour lures and most likely we will see the shiny Bulbasaur line get released! What we don’t know is the exclusive move though I think Frenzy Plant would be a good shout.

What do you guys think? Excited for those shiny Bulbasaurs?

Stevenmike254
    Participant

It’s really exciting! After the Dratini Community Day I am all for these community days and I love Bulbasaur. I hope to get a couple shinies this time

MathewGeorge
    Participant

Frenzy Plant would definitely be the most likely by far. It will probably behave the same way as the Draco Meteor distribution, given on evolution.

It would be pretty cool for them to release moves with abilities through these events. Imagine if they Venusaur could get Leach Seed or Toxic!

MelissaStephen
    Participant

That is what I believe as well Mathew. People tried to say Leaf Blade should be the move but the problem is Venasaur never learns that in the main series. So Frenzy Plant or even Giga Drain(it’s in the game) would be good shouts for the exclusive move.

I’d love to get the Bulba line all in shinies like we did with the Dratini line Stevenmike254.

Stevenmike254
    Participant

I’d love to get the Bulba line all in shinies like we did with the Dratini line Stevenmike254.

I really hope we can! I will be working hard to do so! It would also be cool to get a high IV’s Bulba.

MelissaStephen
    Participant

Just remember that this Community Day is a Sunday and not a Saturday. I was disappointed that my best IV for a Dratini was only an 87. Was hoping to find a better one since some people found a few perfect ones.

Stevenmike254
    Participant

I know that’s pretty crazy considering we caught like a hundred of them. And that’s actually good since Sunday will give me more rest time before work

MelissaStephen
    Participant

I mean, I am okay with the 87 as I will probably power it up because it was for Community Day but a higher IV would have been so nice. And I probably will be off on Monday so I can do the day with ease.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.