Topics

HOMEPAGE Forums How To Find And Catch Pokemon In PokemonGo Lugia returning to raids on March 16th until April 2nd

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  SaimQadeer 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

MelissaStephen
    Participant

Trainers,
    Important Announcement

The Legendary Pokémon Lugia will return to Raid Battles in Pokémon GO on March 16! A powerful Psychic- and Flying-type Pokémon originally discovered in the Johto region, Lugia will appear in Gyms across the globe as the Legendary Pokémon Rayquaza returns to the ozone layer. You can challenge Lugia, which will know the newly improved Flying-type move Sky Attack, until April 2. So gather your strongest party to take on this Legendary Pokémon before it returns to the sea!

Probably will be taking a small break from legendary raids when Lugia appears though I may try for a few raids to get a good IV one. The one I caught before is only 2008 CP and a 76%,

SaimQadeer
    Participant

I’m guessing that Lugia will get Aeroblast as a charge move.

If they also give it gust as a quick move, it might be better than Rayquaza as a dual flying attacker!

Stevenmike254
    Participant

Never got one first time, so this will be a big plus for me.

MathewGeorge
    Participant

I’m actually very happy about this as I started playing pokemon go in september after lugia raids ended so I never got one. So that means not only a pokedex entry for a pokemon I thought I’d never be able to get but lugia also happens to be my favorite pokemon so I’m even more excited to be able to finally get one. I will be taking advantage of this one.

MelissaStephen
    Participant

Can confirm that there is a shiny and it’s 100% catch rate. Found on my second raid of the day and took one ball.

Lugia Caught

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  MelissaStephen. Reason: Image not Inserted

SaimQadeer
    Participant

Congrats Melissa as I didn’t get one yet
    Then again I get my 5th Mewtwo so that something.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.