Topics

HOMEPAGE Forums How To Find And Catch Pokemon In PokemonGo Latios and Latias Fly into Regional Raid Battles!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MathewGeorge 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

MathewGeorge
    Participant

`As Pokémon’s legendary year continues, two Legendary Pokémon originally discovered in the Hoenn region are appearing in Pokémon GO Raid Battles for the first time! Dragon- and Psychic-type Pokémon Latias and Latios will appear in different areas around the world for a limited time starting April 2.

Drawn to compassionate spirits, the Eon Pokémon Latias and Latios are known for being highly intelligent, and are able to communicate telepathically with humans. They are also stealthy and extremely fast in flight—with Latias able to use its down to refract light to make itself invisible and Latios able to overtake jet planes. Make sure you encounter these special and elusive Pokémon while they roam during this limited time!

<strong>The Legendary Pokémon Latias will appear in Raid Battles across Europe and Asia, while Latios will appear in North America, South America, and Africa. On May 8, the Eon Pokémon will switch locations and will be available until June 5, so all Trainers will have the opportunity to catch both powerful Pokémon.</strong>

Still searching for the perfect Pokémon to battle Latias and Latios? Pokémon with moves that are particularly strong against Psychic and Dragon types, such as Tyranitar and Mawile, will also be appearing in Raid Battles, so you can put your best team together!

Both Latias and Latios will leave Raid Battles on June 5, so grab your friends and don’t delay! Take on the challenge and seize the opportunity to add even more Legendary Pokémon to your Pokédex. Good luck!`

Bolded the information on how this is going to work and when they will swap. Happy to see them doing something fun with the duo. Hoping to get a good one myself!

MelissaStephen
    Participant

Wow that’s exciting! I was wondering when we would get these two. Glad we have plenty of time for each. I won’t be able to do any raiding right away. I hope I’ll be able to get both

SaimQadeer
    Participant

Zero for my first one on Latios after going 1 for 5 with Lugia.

MathewGeorge
    Participant

2/2 so far. One is a weather boosted one and the other one is just regular.

SaimQadeer
    Participant

Thanks for the chart. Maybe someday. 0 for 3 now.

MathewGeorge
    Participant

Don’t hate me SaimQadeer. But I got a perfect Latios on my 5th one. I am done raiding for the month now haha. It was the first ball as well.

SaimQadeer
    Participant

No hate, all congrats. Last month I was raiding with a guy for Lugia and he was telling me he got a shiny on his first and only raid. After we defeated the boss, he then had 2.

MathewGeorge
    Participant

I had alright luck with Lugia as I got my first shiny Lugia on my second raid and then another one four more raids after. One has good IVs while the other is bad but I’ll take both. I have no interest in Latios now so I’m waiting for May 8th haha.

Stevenmike254
    Participant

I need someone to help me with this raid …..I’m new I have no idea how it work……can someone give me a tip or a date to do that??

SaimQadeer
    Participant

Won’t be sorry to see Latios leave. While I did catch 3, 7 escaped and I lost the battle 3 times. No shinys either.

Hope Latias is better, but I’m guessing the catch rates will be identical.

MathewGeorge
    Participant

I’ll actually miss Latios. Went 10/16 which may be one of my best Legendary runs as well as caught that 100% weather boosted one. Curious to see how Latias fairs and if I can snag a good one.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.