Topics

HOMEPAGE Forums pokemon gyms Is there gym etiquette?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Stevenmike254 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

MathewGeorge
    Participant

Do you respect the gyms you battle? Is there an actual Gym etiquette in game?

I personally dont fight any gym that is less than 1 Hour of defending. If the gym was just taken ill let it be.
    BUT!

If it is one of my more favoured gym that i go to often then gloves are off. I’ll fight the the gym ab goldeb razz till the attacker has stopped especially if it’s a Mewtwo Raid or lvl5 “new” mon.

How about you trainer. Do you attack in a certain pattern? do you have gym etiquette? Is there gym etiquette?

MelissaStephen
    Participant

I’m in a regional area and there’s 69 gyms for a ~40,000 population, some gyms are more heavily contested than others, but I usually try to make sure everyone has been in the gym for at least 12hrs unless it’s a gym that is being targeted for an ex-raid. For gyms being targeted for ex-raids, the locals try to change the gym colour roughly every 4hrs in an attempt to trigger as many raids for the day as possible abd therefore increase the chances of successfully triggering the ex-raid.

MathewGeorge
    Participant

JUST now i defeated 6 yellow mons by myself i then changed my Blissy’s move i close that page and someone snuck the gym. (idk how that even happened so quickly i am suppose to have priority especially since i solo’d)

Where is the gym etiquette :weary::weary:

I personally don’t understand why people who don’t need the gym can’t just let others keep jt for a certain amount of time. YOU already know ima take it back, now he gave up. Waste of a golden razz on his part.

I do believe there is a gym etiquette, just some are really Team Rocket and want to be rude. We all can get coins this aint the slots.

Please keep the discussion of if there is gym etiquette going.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  MathewGeorge.

SaimQadeer
    Participant

We always leave people in a gym for 8.5 hours since that is the amount of time needed to get your coins for the day. It’s the one rule our chat group has.

MathewGeorge
    Participant

Thats pretty long. I would give them 4 hours and say time to keep it moving.

Stevenmike254
    Participant

Nope, i dont really take anything into account unless i am specifically asked, and even then not always.
    In my experience agreements arent followed by everyone and then that leads to arguments. Better to just let it all go.
    I do have certain people i dont always knock out, but thats just cause i like them.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.