Topics

HOMEPAGE Forums How To Find And Catch Pokemon In PokemonGo Haven't encountered a single one

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mursal 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Vural
    Participant

After over an hour, I haven’t encountered a single one. Also, a little disappointed you don’t get to beat the shit out of them first :\

jacob
    Participant

i know how you feel about beating the shit outa animals you enslave after you beat the shit out of them

Vural
    Participant

Exactly. Beating up animals is just a part of being human, and I felt pokemon represented that fairly well. Until now, at least.

jacob
    Participant

Pokemon are to be used to kill other Pokemon, so we wouldn’t want to miss out a chance to kill almost every Pokemon with just a Magic Karp now would

Vural
    Participant

I have to get to 5 to do that. I’m only level 2 now. Haven’t encountered enough to level up to experience that part of the game.

jacob
    Participant

try getting on ur bike, stop every once and a while to check ur phone (or make a bike mount)

Vural
    Participant

Thx, need to look into getting/making a cellphone mount for my bike. That would probably help a lot.

Fream
    Participant

Trainer level 13 and caught a Porygon with a CP of 503

mursal
    Participant

Your Bad
    anyways about me
    Blastoise and Venasaur (tho the blastoise escaped and the venasaur was on a piece of property I couldn’t get on to)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.