Topics

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  AlexWorty 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anthony
    Participant

On a normal working day i usually hatch eggs more than catching pokemons because i got much pokemons and i dont like to catch more pokemons completely same, if i encounter some new pokemons i surely will catch them i do not aim to get the strongest pokemons i aim to get all the pokemons.

poketrainer12
    Participant

I usually evolve my pokemons in normal working days because i get the most common pokemons too much and i catch them to get candies and then use the candies to evolve my pokemons and make them stronger.

Yezphr
    Participant

You really are doing good by hatching eggs because there is a better chance to get a new pokemon in eggs than randomly encountering.

AlexWorty
    Participant

I hate eggs because walking is not my type of thing i like to Explore the map on my Car.
    And the speed on car is greater which does not count the km’s in the Egg incubator.

Anthony
    Participant

AlexWorty, Brother you must drive carefully it’s only a game don’t take it too seriously brother,
    playing PokemonGO while driving can cause some serious accidents.
    Take care while driving.

Yezphr
    Participant

Anthony is right, AlexWorty please don’t drive while pokemon go game is just a temporary thing but your life isn’t.

AlexWorty
    Participant

Thanks brothers for the love, i got it now i will be careful next time 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.