Topics

HOMEPAGE Forums pokemon gyms Gym kickout – something new going on?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  SaimQadeer 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

MathewGeorge
    Participant

I may be totally wrong here but I ‘think’ I am seeing something new going on with retention of ‘mon in a gym. Earlier today I had a ‘mon kicked out of a gym – nothing new there but when I looked at the gym the other ‘mons that were there with me were still there (and only those – nobody new) – seemed strange – why would someone kick out one mon without the others (and they are all low CP).

That got me wondering and I have been monitoring gyms in the area and I have seen two more examples were a single low CP mon has disappeared from a Gym – at the moment not seeing any great reason for this – I wondered if it was a new 24 hour kick out (mine was at about 24 hours or thereabouts) but I see other mons at over the 24 hours – the others I have seen ‘disappear’ from the gyms (again no change of team and no extra mons) have all been very low on CP.

It may just be co-incidence and there is some joker out there just sniping single mons out of gyms but first time I have noticed this kind of behaviour.

MelissaStephen
    Participant

Cuz u Can beat only one pokemon and left the gym battle

SaimQadeer
    Participant

As the person who enters the gym, it has happened to me two or three times… I was there to fight down the Gym, but after the first fight I have received an important call, so was inable to stay more time and go away…
    It was not nice for the first fight I won, but there are more important things in life than PoGo

MathewGeorge
    Participant

Just not something I have seen actually happen before and all of a sudden I have had it happen to me and two other gyms I have monitored – hey ho – probably just me being hopeful some change is gonna come!

SaimQadeer
    Participant

Hihi, why not, but sometimes there are other reasons… 😀

SaimQadeer
    Participant

My hypothesis is that your Pokémon returned from the gym naturally (restructuring the gym) because of losing all their motivation. This is something I have never seen, but if the pokemon was PC low and stay several hours without feeding it is the only eplication I can think of. Again it is only a hypothesis.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.