Topics

HOMEPAGE Forums pokemon gyms Gym battle question

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MelissaStephen 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

MelissaStephen
    Participant

So I was attacking a gym not to long ago and after the battle i healed up and went back in to finish off the Pokemon. Upon reentering to battle i noticed all the pokemon are fully healed, thought “ok, the defender has healed them” and now he/she cant since there’s a cooldown for the berry motivation thing. Did another battle and went on to fight the second pokemon. Upon finishing the 2nd one, i see that the first one is fully healed. Attack again and now notice the second one is now fully healed. This repeats for another 2 cycles. Got tired of attacking the gym so i left. Now my question is, how can they heal the pokemon all the way but when i try i can only get a few berrys in before i get the cooldown? They seemed to be able to do this while remotely giving berries. No one was around and it was early in the morning, 2am’ish.

MelissaStephen
    Participant

Also, the gym was owned by the same person. The names were pretty much the same, except for a few digits in the name.

SaimQadeer
    Participant

Bots. They may not be able to catch 1000 Pokemon a day anymore, but they can certainly feed berries by using multiple botted accounts connected to the berry feeding software

Stevenmike254
    Participant

1 trainer can feed 10 different pokemon 10 berrys EACH whitin a short time. If you try to feed an 11th pokemon or if you try to feed an 11th berry, the game will say that pokemon isnt hungry.

If you remotely feed a pokemon a golden razz berry, that pokemon will be fully healed. 1 trainer can do this for all 6 pokemon who are in a gym he/she is also in. The best way to defend is to wait untill the attacker is attacking for the 2nd time, and then feed right after each pokemon has been defeated. This way, the attacker will have to attack 23(!!) times at maximum before the gym goes down.
    And that is if only 1 person is defending with feeding berrys. If its 1 person with multiple accounts he can just time it right and youll be there untill all his accounts run out of golden razz berrys, or you run out of revives/potions.
    If you are a single attacker and this is happening, move on to the next gym because you wont be able to tear it down anyways.

(its a fast way to prestige your gym badge to gold tough, if thats something you want to do).

MathewGeorge
    Participant

I just had the same issue happen twice at two different gyms from two different teams, the exact same thing. Same trainer name, exact moment when I was battling and there was no one around, did you report it?

MelissaStephen
    Participant

I did not. I was unaware of an auto berry bot. I have seen them around the city at gyms, so when i see them again i will report them.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.