Topics

HOMEPAGE Forums How To Find And Catch Pokemon In PokemonGo Gen 1 pokemon have disappeared

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  SaimQadeer 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Stevenmike254
    Participant

I used to play and got bored I have started again and am becoming increasingly infuriated by the lack of original Pokemon being available. Are they going to be back or should i just give up ? looking at other threads there are many knowledgeable individuals on here can anyone help please

MathewGeorge
    Participant

Stevenmike254 No, the game creators thought the game was too complicated so they made it so the only pokemon you can catch are rattata.
    In all seriousness though, the event where you can only catch gen 3 pokemon ends later today (for me it looks like it will be 2 in the afternoon but I’m not sure as it depends on time zone, etc.) so it won’t be for too long and then you can catch any gen 1, 2, or 3 pokemon like normal.

Stevenmike254
    Participant

Thank you. I have been taking full advantage of catching the Gen 3. It’s good to know the others will be back

MelissaStephen
    Participant

Just as an update. Gen 1 and 2 mons have returned to Pokemon Go as the event has ended.

SaimQadeer
    Participant

I think it’s very likely that they will do this trend more often in the future as more generations are released. You can probably expect a Kanto or Johto event by the time gen 4 or 5 rolls around. They will have to come with other boosts for older gens though.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.