Topics

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anthony 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

AlexWorty
    Participant

I Encountered a Dragonite in the wild and had no pokeballs at that time to catch it that was a truly bad experience and never again encountered a dragonite.

Anthony
    Participant

I lost a pikachu thats not that not a legendary or that rare but it is one of my favourite’s so i was very happy to capture it,
    It took me 3 pokeballs to catch it, i was afraid that it would run away because i only had 6 pokeballs at that time.

Yezphr
    Participant

I encountered a dratini which was a pretty good cp of 650, it would’ve evolved into a 1000 cp Dragonair and a 2000 CP Dragonite,
    That would’ve been mine strongest pokemon but too sad i wasted 8 pokeballs on this Dratini and still it escaped.

poketrainer12
    Participant

I miss the onix i lost as i was much interested in catching an onix.
    Why does this always happen the thing you want desperately never comes to you too soon.

AlexWorty
    Participant

Your right it always happens with me the pokemon i want the most always escapes my pokeballs like 8-9 times easily.
    that makes me furious

Yezphr
    Participant

The best solution for this would be that you must stop Desiring for Pokemons and things than you might get what you want.

Anthony
    Participant

hahahah, Best solution given, You really must use this solution hope it works.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.